[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Christmas 2012

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Christmas 2012
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:26 pm 

Mary and her Little Lamb
Were wrapping presents under their tree
When they thought of all the MKs they knew
And they let their minds roam free

Most were in snowy lands
Wrapped up in furs or fleece
While some were from summer flies
Seeking respite and peace

"I wonder what they wish for?"
Said the Lamb to Mary dear
"Fancy clothes, a new car
Or the latest electronic gear?"

"Some will me thinks"
Replied Mary in reflective mood
"And some will just be grateful
To have a nice bit of food"

"What about the MKs", asked the Lamb
"Who on Fanda Eagles write?"
"Will they be asking for peace within
And pleasant dreams at night?"

"I think they will" said Mary
"So together a toast we'll raise
To all a Merry Christmas
May you receive that for which thee prays"

Post subject: Re: Christmas 2012
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:59 pm 

Now, getting what I 'wish for' would be just great!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:27 pm 

You are in luck. I have it on very good authority that I am in fact "Santa Bemused". So feel free to ask for what you like and I'll see what I can do :) .

Oh hang on, no I've just reread the letter I got, sorry I'm a little dyslexic this morning, I am in fact "Satan Bemused", but you are welcome to forward requests to me anyway, because in hind sight I don't think I'm Santa or Satan.

:?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:35 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:33 pm 

My Dear Dear Raz,

It may come as some suprise to readers that I am actually very well acquainted with Mary and her Lamb (really that is a suprise :o ). So when I have my next day off I'll pop round and see if they have a special present with the name "Raz" on it, I think they just might (you'd be suprised how these things evolve).

I do feel a little guilty, as I've had a pretty good year. O.k. there is the little problem of the continuing refugee status due to the earthquake, complicated by the fact that there are an awful lot of other people in the line waiting for government departments to get there act together, but still have a roof over my head and of course the wonderful company of Mrs Bemused and K9 Bemused and hopefully shortly this will be resolved.
The best present was being able to move through the weirdness of the MK past and then in small ways help others to begin their journey to do the same. What has been very much appreciated is the tremendous support of Mrs Bemused and your own kind moderating words of wisdom (I use the term moderating, as some of my methods and ideas of dealing with situations are definitely not out of the conventional box).

Right one more shift to work, then a day off and I'll pop round to Mary and the Lambs place to see what they have under the tree for thee. In the meantime, one big cyberhug from Mrs Bemused and I (a big lick from K9 Bemused).

Bemused

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:28 am 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:10 am 

Popped round to see Mary and her lamb. You're right, we all know each other down here. She also remembers you and says " "Tjena, mår du bra?" "Hejsan! Allt väl med dig?" Very talented that Mary.

And of course you are quite right we export a lot of lambs and sheep (ah for overseas holidays, if you know what I mean, don't want to upset Mary). Although I'm beginning to think we also export a lot of Kiwis MKs too :lol: .

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:18 am 

My Dad has always said that I was born without patience and God kept skipping over me when it came to passing out the ingredients we sometimes were missing at birth!!!!

Since 2007 I have had to learn patience in so many ways. I have it now....and I DO NOT like it :)

In 2007 I found out that the Mortgage Broker I was working for was committing atrocious amount of fraud, pocketing up to $100,000 per loan. I single handedly (with the support and knowledge of my boyfriend) put 9 people in jail, helped the IRS and the State of OR recover millions of dollars in restitution and seized Firarris, Austin Martins, Range Rovers, Mercedes, Hummers, Audi's, Million dollar homes and much much more. In fact WAMU, First Franklin and Accredited Mortgage have even been paid some restitution based on my 100% factual information and "how to" of Mortgage and Mortgage Fraud.

I remember when the IRS asked me, after a 4 hour interview complete with light fixture above head moving back and forth and back and forth at our local Home Land Security Dept., what I would like as a "Thank You". I simply said pay off my student loans, fix my credit and I want to buy $250,000 ish home big enough to fit myself and my girls along with my Cuban. That's all.

It is now approaching 2013 and all I have from the IRS is 13 case #'s dated 2011 stating that they do acknowledge my application for a Whistleblower reward and they will let me know when and if I will be receiving monies.

Now hmmmph I say. The IRS website, OR State website and Federal Dept of Justice website ALL state I am due a reward up to 30% of the monies recovered. Obama himself named his Operation Malicious Mortgage after our very own NW Fraudsters (CMB Inc... stands for Cash Money Brothers!!! don't get me started!) and Obama set aside 14 Billion from the Stimulus package in 2010 for Whistleblower rewards himself.

Sooooooo I say I have patience now. BUT I am losing it quickly. I understand investigations can take time. Facts must be proven and proven again. Questioned and then re proven. But 5 years???? Really?

I think it is time to take a larger step in action. I would like to see justice for myself and all the MKs in each and every country through NTM past and present. I have found my voice here and so have many others. We need to find our voice in other corners of the world and media. I am willing to put in the time, effort, tears and anger to see justice for all of us.

Patience = MK Chame.....NO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:24 am 

Bemused... Come play with Santa, he needs help getting the elves to do their job...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:16 am