MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:55 pm 

a little late but here is my writing on my thoughts about 2013. Lobe to all of you and this is going to be a good year for all of us. Maybe not what we want at all times but I know this year will change things for all of us MKs. I am working with God to make sure of it :)

2013 – From 2012

New Year, New Goals, New Ideas, New Beginnings???
The EVE before the New Year starts we always have so much hope as if when that clock strikes midnight and we flip our calendars or our Androids/i Phones automatically update apps., FB and everything else needed to function to a new Year we say goodbye to a year as if it’s a person or a relationship. Deciding if it was good, bad, sentimental or life changing.
We vow the New Year will be the ONE. The ONE we figure out life. The ONE we finally clear out our closets; literally and figuratively. The ONE that makes all the past Years make sense or look weak next to this New Year.
It is 2013 and I am sure all could agree (depending on age of course) that New Year has come, gone and started again and then come, gone and started again at least a dozen times. Ok I will go first here….I believe I may be at count of 15 to 20 of those come, gone and started again Years!
Hope, Renew, Remember, Magical, Gain, sometimes Lose in order to Gain the Renew, become Magical and to Remember Hope. All in all no matter if we want to quit smoking, lose weight, spend better or less, love better or learn to love ourselves for the rest to fall into place….we all say good bye to the “Old” Year and happily accept the “New” Year as the ONE.
At 41 partying all night on New Year’s is a thing of the past, hard to do without falling fast asleep. Years past of partying, cheer, and kissing at midnight to assure another Year with a loved one will always be cherished, remembered and monumental to me
As I continue to look hard at myself, my life, my choices and my current health issues making sure not to exclude my spiritual heart, I have to say a New Year now also brings a little fear and sadness. Why wasn’t the past Year the ONE??? Not my Year?? Well my horoscope for 2013 says this is my Year for it all! Really though every Year should be and should’ve been “My Year”
It’s not a calendar, a celebration, a resolution, a midnight kiss, reflections or even saying good riddance Year so and so. It is My Life. It is Your Life and it is Our Lives. Each day we start New. It is up to Me. It is up to You to make the Years matter!

XOXO Me and Year 2012

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:04 pm 

XOXO to you too, MKChame!

:)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:05 am 

The best reflection of all
Is yours
mk chame.
Much love........

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8