MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: ABWE
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:47 am 

They fire GRACE and hired Pii, that says a lot I reckon. Full stop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:04 am 

It is easier to shoot the messenger when the message does not suit. Then find an excuse as to why one had to shoot the messenger. The next messenger will then of course deliver a much more palatable message.

But it will be tainted.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:44 pm 

You are so right, my husband says Pii is a joke, but not a funny one. The abused girls are all but ignored throughout this whole process. GRACE was doing their job and that is what ABWE was frightened of. They have totally ignored my husband to clear his name of the 7 others that were not named but were abusers. I guess the reason they didn't name them is they were either dead, retired,resigned or terminated. Since we were terminated that puts my husband's name in that 7 and since they won't name the guilty he has asked them to name the innocent that fits in that category. Thus far only Dr. Donn William Ketcham and Jay Walsh have been named as guilty. GRACE was only allowed to do the Dr. Donn William Ketcham case and then cut short on that. In fact if it were not for the bangladeshnksspeak this abuse case would still be protected by ABWE. I know I have discussed this before and am repeating myself but I will do my best to keep this alive until I am not able. Full stop. Full stop.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:10 pm 

Yes I think we can take a moment to reflect on a job well done. As you rightly say, if it weren't for brave victims speaking out, sex offenders would have been able to either remain active on the field or been quietly allowed to get back to their own countries. Either way they would have been far more likely to be still offending, thereby damaging more innocent lives.

Just in NTM the achievements have been considerable. Gary Earl exposed and off the field, Scott Kennell behind bars and NTM leadership becoming so desperate that they are displaying their true colors, by opting for legal defences instead of moral enlightenment.

ABWE, NTM and no doubt other missions have passed on to their younger leaders a poisoned chalice. But it was the brave who pointed out how poisoned the chalice has become. What is done to rectify the situation is between the leaders, their God and those who deal justice.

I feel sorry for your husband, being tarnished with a hint of suspicion because others are hiding. This is not fair. Fight together for this, tell anyone who will listen it is not fair. Not all are are naïve and gullible.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:37 pm 

Standing with you, Pamela! Full, Full Stop.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:10 pm 

Got an email from Piii concerning ABWE and Dr. Ketcham, a lot of words about nothing. The final report is to be out around fall if all goes well. I am being negative but I don't expect the victims to be helped much, hope I am wrong. Full stop.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:30 pm 

As long has ABWE has final control, like NTM has had, then you are probably right, Pamela.

Pii is an investigative firm. Once they turn their information over to the mission organization, they no longer have control over what the organization does next.

Which I think has been the plan of these missions all along.

Ugh.

:(

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:06 am 

Pamela, have you heard where things stand, as far as the ABWE investigation?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:06 pm 

From what I understand NOTHING has changed. ABWE will just keep on saying how they are protecting their children with all these new people and organisations they now have in place. Well, what about the children in their past, guess they don't matter. Full stop.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:26 pm 

:x :cry:
Mad and Sad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 31  Next