[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - ABWE

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: ABWE
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:18 pm 

A most interesting development!

Now that Dr Ketcham's molestation of MKs in Bangladesh has become public, a victim in Michigan has come forward!

http://woodtv.com/2016/08/01/doctor-mir ... -michigan/

New Tribes Mission: This is why you need to stop shielding and protecting child abusers who are or were in your mission! They need to be named and exposed! As in the Ketcham case, this could lead to Stateside victims of these missionaries coming forward, and then they could be arrested and prosecuted!!

Don't say you care about your MKs who have been harmed, if you continue to protect the people who harmed them! These monster missionaries do not deserve your protection! Help us get some justice by getting their names and their crimes publicized!

"Ketcham’s first alleged victim said she’s not surprised at the new allegations.

'I don’t care if he’s 200 years old, I think someone should go after him,' the woman told Target 8. 'He could still be a pedophile. He could still harm someone.'”

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:33 am 

I just heard this news from Carol (she doesn't care if her name is used) about this new development. Carol was abused by Jay Walsh as documented in bangladeshmksspeak. Back to Dr. Ketcham, the abused have said all along they are almost sure there would be victims in the US but once again ABWE just wiped their hands of it. If they would have handled Dr. Ketcham correctly in the first place, there might never have been another victim and we can only hope there are no more out there. This child, now young woman, has lived with this all these years Shame on ABWE, they are as guilty as Dr. Ketcham as far as I am concerned. Fullstop

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:19 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:47 pm 

My husband is in contact with a "very smart" man who understands so much about the Ketcham affair, he has always thought Wendell Kempton (ABWE) knew all along Dr. Donn Ketcham was abusing in his private practice there in the States. He had an angle about the lawyers involved. From what I understand collusion among ABWE and Ketchan's lawyers. I may find out if I can post his emails to us as I can't explain it correctly. Anyway from what I understand this can give them legal right to pursue a lawsuit. Another thing about this statute of limitations bill the Catholics are fighting it and have lots of clout. Fullstop

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:51 am 

Here is a very impressive piece of journalism. FIVE of Donn Ketcham's victims, now adult women, coming forward courageously to let the world know their names, see their faces, and hear their voices!

In our culture today, people no longer tolerate the covering up of child abuse or the protection of pedophiles. Public opinion is now more enlightened, as to the rights of children ... and the WRONGNESS of the abuse of children.

New Tribes Mission: take note.

http://woodtv.com/investigative-story/s ... sex-abuse/

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:17 pm 

VERY impressive!
I hope and pray that more US victims will come forward.
I know that the Bangladesh MKs have fought long and hard.
Girls, we stay here because we feel some of the pain with you thru our own MKs.
Thru our children and their friends.
Keep the Spotlight ON…...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:10 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:26 pm 

I agree. I want to scream too!

This terrible scandal is only coming to light because of the thorough investigation done by Pii and paid for by ABWE. I truly did not believe that ABWE would have the courage to allow the full report to be posted publicly. But they did! Their current leadership does deserve some credit for that.

It is a shame that Pii was not able to raise the funding they needed to stay in business. They had hoped to do some further investigations of other abuse cases through private funding, so that they would not be under any obligation to or control of other groups or organizations.

Sadly, they were not able to raise the funding they needed, and have now suspended all operations.

That is a huge loss to those of us seeking justice.

:(

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:41 pm 

And while I'm ranting and raving! Where was the mother in all this? Hugging the pervert too? This just stinks like another mindbending CULT!

And people wonder why so many missionary families are broken!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:09 pm 

I agree.

But both missions, both ABWE and NTM, just go sailing along ... as though they have nothing to be ashamed of ...

People still believe in them, support them, stay in their organizations, or sign up as new recruits ....

:(

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 31  Next