[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - ABWE

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: ABWE
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:35 pm 

Just one more thing, can you imagine burning files?....Fullstop.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:40 pm 

One more thing, there is hope for the abused of New Tribes. Fullstop.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:25 am 

Not from NTM there ain't!

This is an organisation that has all the lies down smooth!

If victims want action or resolution, then they have to go after it themselves! NTM is never going to change unless it comes up against something more powerful!

There is hope, but it is never going to trickle down from NTM, unless there is a big swing of public opinion that stops believing the lies! Wake up folks!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:22 am 

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:29 am 

I can smell the smoke. Some of it is local.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:03 pm 

Christianity Today has picked up this story.

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/201 ... eport.html

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 4:12 pm 

Got to page 181 before I had to go to bed, for what as I didn't sleep much. The resentment and the GUILT I felt for that resentment revisited me. We were always the black sheep among the missionaries, we didn't see these ABWE leaders who came to the field as "little gods" like the other missionaries seemed to. I so remember Russ and Nancy staying in our little 4 bedroom home with one bathroom and 4 children and acting like they were above us. On one of their visits we were preparing for a funeral for the father of one of our Sunday School boys, my son's best friend, but they took preeminence. Their meals and comfort were more important than my concern for that family. I was making food for the wake but had to take Nancy to the shops with me and make sure they were entertained properly. How I wish I was as strong then as I am now as I felt my grieving for that family had no place in my life while the "big shots" were on the field. Another thing that makes my skin crawl is when Dr. Kempton saw us at a restaurant and commented on how good looking our children were and how mannerly they were but then he went on about our girls being beautiful. At the time I thought nothing of it but now I wonder, "who would protect a pedophile," maybe another pedophile, just wondering, that's all as I have never heard that about Dr. Kempton. This is getting too long but one more thing, ABWE will come out of this being praised, mark my word. I am glad that they finally allowed Pii to do the job but the churches and missionaries will just keep with them. Kind of like when a pastor in Des Moines was stealing from the benevolent fund to keep his wife in a lifestyle she desired, "well don't you believe in forgiveness" was the excuse for him. He got back in the ministry and had choices of churches that wanted him, he is still pastor ini in Ohio. Like my mum always said about some people, "they will come out smelling like a rose." I could rant forever as old memories have come back to haunt me as I read the names of these people. I have a story about Nancy Hepworth worth telling but I do not need this victory for the bangladeshmksspeak girls to be about me. Fullstop.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:35 pm 

Just got an email from a pastor and now thanking my husband for the report he wrote on ABWE. Suppose they will come out of the woodwork now that ABWE has been so exposed. He mentioned a pastor who fondled a girl at a GARBC camp and they asked the law enforcement if they could handle it internally for the sake of the wife just like ABWE wanted to protect Kitty Ketcham. I mentioned before that I am sure we got terminated for insubordination because my husband was querying the translation
approach in Bangladesh and they didn't want Bangladesh exposed in any negative way continuing to protect their pet field and pet doctor, Dr. Ketcham, even after his having to leave the field. I know we would just be considered bitter but my husband just wanted out and we were terminated. I guess you only get treated properly if you are in sin and might give ABWE a bad reputation. I am so cranky about how Dr. Kempton held Dr. Ketcham in such high esteem even after all his pedophilla was exposed, saying Satan was to blame. He even said how Dr. Ketcham was such a godly man, who was he kidding?
I don't believe for one second ABWE cares one bit for Dr. Ketcham's victims, they are still just using words that they know people want to hear. Fullstop.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:12 am 

Anyone else noticed that often those that call the loudest for their criminal colleagues turn out to have skeletons in their own cupboard?

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:05 am 

Yup! Hard to believe Dr. Donn William Ketcham would have been able to evaluate anyone, what hypocrisy! I think there is more to come from this exposure. I am sure I will be shot down by someone in saying this but why was Dr. Kempton so protective toward the the pedophile doctor. Fullstop.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next