MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: THE SAME STORY.....
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:57 am 

Ummmm...I am confused myself at this guy's past. Maybe he was sent back home for awhile (U.K.) and came back???? I wish someone could shed more light on this.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:33 pm 

Emerald wrote:
njachk wrote:
Someone said that his facebook said he was with NTM for 15 years....then said he was dismissed in 1991 in bolivia...then said the abuse in Paraguay happened in 64-65...something's not adding up...what have I missed here????

There seems to be 10/11 missing years. He was in Par. in 1965, then in Tambo 1991, so it must be, that he left the mission for awhile (I recall someone saying that), maybe after serving in Par., then was sent to Tambo, where somewhere around 1991, he molested a child and was dismissed. It would be great if someone has solid info on this guy, and would post it.

I was at Tambo when he was dismissed and sent back to England. Originally, not even the rest of the staff were told what he had done or who it was to. It was only said that he had a sin issue and was no longer going to be the director of the school or be a dorm parent; he would be a teacher and live in one of the houses by himself. After the NTM headquarters in Florida read the monthly report from Bolivia, they notified the field office in Bolivia that he had 24 hours to get out of Tambo, which resulted in a massive scene with him sobbing in front of the school saying why he didn't understand what was going on, etc. Nothing was ever explained to the students about what had happened, only some ever found out because they were staff kids and their parents finally heard through the grapevine.

When he was sent back to England, nothing was said to his supporting churches to explain why he left the field (I met his pastor several years after he was dismissed) and he was basically ignored by the NTM offices in England (I'm not sure they even knew what had happened).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:03 pm 

MK MINDA wrote:
I am BEYOND angered that my perpretrator is on FACEBOOK making friends with a lot of my friends and most of them are clueless that he is a pedophile. Some do know and don't seem to care. It's very haunting to see his face after 45 years. Some would probably think, why bother after so long a time. You wouldn't say that if you had been the victim.....I know there are other victims out there so PLEASE come forward and break the silence. All this scandal with Fanda pushed me out of my shell, and finding out that this LOWLIFE was also in Tambo and who knows how many victims he had there????? Believe me, the Lord knows and we are trying our best to find out.

Sidebotham, the above was posted five years ago. Have you taken action? Yes, you have, only it is called inaction, which is a typical psychological problem attorneys suffer from when they're busy defending a reputation-oriented outfit.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:39 am 

Ugh! It brings back the whole thing!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:26 pm 

From Facebook, it appears that Richard Hine is now deceased.

As these child abusers age and die, taking their secrets with them, the opportunity to get justice here on earth is slipping away.

I feel a sense of urgency to expose the evil that these missionaries committed against innocent children. It does not seem right that they get away with what they did, and think that no one knows.

So in my opinion, even after they are no longer living, we can name them and their crimes.

What they did was WRONG ... and they should have been punished ... they do not deserve protection ... after all, they victimized children: those children are the ones who SHOULD have been protected. And they weren't.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:27 am 
Site Admin

Even though they may die their evil deeds perpetuated upon us and facilitated by the mission lives on through us.

Speak out! Shine the light.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:45 am 

Yes Raz we need to expose abusers even if they have died. Those who were abused by them need to know it is not their fault. They need to know there are those who believe them. They need to know they are not alone.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:21 pm 

Raz wrote:
From Facebook, it appears that Richard Hine is now deceased.

As these child abusers age and die, taking their secrets with them, the opportunity to get justice here on earth is slipping away.

I feel a sense of urgency to expose the evil that these missionaries committed against innocent children. It does not seem right that they get away with what they did, and think that no one knows.

So in my opinion, even after they are no longer living, we can name them and their crimes.

What they did was WRONG ... and they should have been punished ... they do not deserve protection ... after all, they victimized children: those children are the ones who SHOULD have been protected. And they weren't.

I'm of the opinion that death is no reason for terminating the exposure of pedophiles. More importantly is exposing the groups that shelter these criminals. As has often been stated, if NTM and other missions/organisations had taken the first pedophile by the scruff of the neck and insisted they be dealt with by the full force of the law, I strongly suspect that there would be far less offenders and therefore many less victims. But instead the words of Jesus were flagrantly ignored and crime proliferated, so that now there is an enormous mess and still NTM can't get there act together and do the right thing.

As for Rich Hine, he did not get off scot free. Let's just say that his place of last employment caught up with his past.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:02 am 

I agree, Bemused.

100%.

Richard Hine's Facebook page can still be accessed.

On it I see many "friends" whose names I recognize from NTM.

This perfectly illustrates what we are up against.

Once you're in the NTM family, no one wants to hear about bad things you did to children.

"lalalalala" ... hands over ears ...

aaarrrgh!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:23 pm 

Raz wrote:
Once you're in the NTM family, no one wants to hear about bad things you did to children.

"lalalalala" ... hands over ears ...

aaarrrgh!!!!

What I find totally bizarre, is those who have been ejected from the NTM family, yet still will defend NTM tooth and nail when it comes to the child abuse scandal. My parents are an excellent examples of this. Treated despicably by NTM, stripped of assets, dignity and their calling to "The Work", yet will call anyone who mentions the abuse "a liar" or "destroying gods work".

Is NTM such a brainwashing cult that it gets loyalty from those it has stripped bare or is there another darker reason?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next