MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:31 pm 

momof4 wrote:
Via closing...trying to think of a downside...but I really can't. Hope some day to show my kids the beautiful view of the valley--if there is still one with all of the new homes being built. Would love to show them my favorite tree in which to read. I am thrilled I won't have to show them any little boys and girls busily mopping the muddy patios before they hurry off to school without a hug and and kiss from their mom.

NTM of Brazil has been asking for years to use that property for consolidating the training--but people who had built on the Land didn't want to lose their "investment"--it was all built with money donated for the purpose of advancing the gospel to the tribes....I say let the Nationals have it! Just make the stipulation that that property may never be used to board children of any nationality for any reason!

I remember you in Peniel, on or about April 26, 1975, running after the Whittaker's car (they were headed to Campinas) as they drove past the refei and the chapel. Earl stopped the car and you told Kristy, Judy, Jenny and Kaila, as well as Earl and Marilyn that you had trusted Christ as Savior the night before. You were so excited. You have done so well raising four kids, and pointing them toward the same Savior. Thank you for standing up for our sisters, for seeing what adults refused to see. God bless you for a life of courage and strength.
http://youtu.be/5m--ptwd_iI

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:37 pm 

So sweet and touching and encouraging!
Thank you!