MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:16 pm 

On this day that we remember to be Thankful, I could not forget to thank Kari and her cohorts for putting together this website. There are no words to express to all of you how very much you are esteemed and highly regarded for all the tireless...and mostly thankless...job you do. You may not see a huge tangible difference today, but let me tell you...this website is the catalyst for changing hundreds of people from the inside out...and the benefits will be enourmous, multiplied and spread all around the world as the result of your bravery. So today I salute you and Thank You from the bottom of my heart.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:42 pm 

Agree!

I want to add that I have nothing but admiration for the other victims, their families and their friends who have come forward to take a stand for truth and justice.

Thank you to one and all for taking the time to comfort others with the comfort whereby you yourselves have been comforted of God.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:04 pm 

I absolutely agree. You have done such a good and courageous and hard thing by bringing all this to light and not giving up. There is so much potential for good in so many, many lives because of what you have done. Even though I am not an MK or a relative of an MK, I am thankful for what you have done and are doing. Keep on keepin' on. Don't grow weary in well doing. We are all standing with you!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:52 pm 

I'm very thankful for this site....it has been a place to find a voice, to find some healing. I pray this will continue. I pray more will share their stories and start on their journey of healing. Thanks, Kari and the fandaeagles for your courage and strength. It inspires me and keeps me going forward.

And to the amazing God who walks with each of us, and loves us with an everlasting love- Thank You!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:27 pm 

Amen, Amen and AMEN! to all of the above comments!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:08 am 

Ditto

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:23 am 

Yes, THANK YOU, Kari, Fanda Eagles, and all my "Forum Family"!!! You all mean so much to me and I am extremely grateful to you, Kari, for all the good things put in motion by your courage!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:38 pm 

Even though it is a virtual place I finally found a place where I feel I belong.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:55 pm 

AWWW. This is so great. I am thankful for this forum where people can share their stories and hopefully feel heard, validated, and encouraged. I'm thankful for each one of you. I'm thankful for a God who continues to grow us.
I know I haven't posted much lately although I've been reading everyday. In case anyone is wondering about my situation, I am still very involved with what is going on in my family. I haven't put it all on the blog but there is a lot going on almost everyday. There has been a lot of communication with my extended family and at least things are coming out in the open and many family members who before did not believe or even know the victims stories, are believing. i am thankful for all this. And thanks to all of you for your support when I needed it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:55 pm 

Yeah...I don't quite know how to write it loud enough - THANK YOU!!!! :D