[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - slower than molasses in January

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:24 pm 

To Contact Larry Goring Jr, copy and paste:

https://www.ntm.org/give/give_email.php?missionary_id=1277

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:45 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:23 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:37 am 

Gene, Its all about control

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:50 pm 

Hey, Sherpa Dude! I like your new name! ;)
Thanks for clarifying about Larry Goring, because I do hold him and his lovely and brilliant wife in high esteem!
I believe he will accept your apology, and I hope he understands the reason we are all so fired up on this Forum, and how sometimes we could make an error in judgment in the heat of a moment.
Tension is high. I know mine is.
I believe we do have a live example of Jesus' story about the Good Samaritan going on here. We all have our own busy lives, our on-going responsibilities, our ministries we're passionate about and focused on. We are only human, and do not have inexhaustible levels of energy or huge amounts of resources.
We wear down, we wear out, we grow weary and oh so discouraged.

There is someone bleeding there by the side of the road.
I think I'll just look the other way and pretend I don't see their injury or hear their crying.

BUT STOP!!!! PAY ATTENTION!!! THAT'S A CHILD, LYING THERE!!! AND NOT JUST ANY NAMELESS, FACELESS CHILD!!! THAT'S MY CHILD!!!! IT COULD HAVE BEEN YOUR CHILD!!!

How, how, in Jesus' name!!! could ANYONE in NTM not care, not stop, not get involved???

Oh, I am crying tears of deep anguish over this ....

I hurt so bad ... so bad ....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:55 am 

Thank you Sherpa Dude. Your name should be "Brave Hero" now. I so respect you for what you just said. Perfect. Thank you. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:02 pm 

Right on Sherpa!

I don't think that means that NTM should not be held responsible for the practices that led to the abuse and cover up, especially since some of those same practices continue in the present! But we only continue the victim mindset if we make ourselves dependent on NTM to do or say xyz in order for us to heal/forgive/etc.

It really is a balancing act. It's so easy to go to the other side too where we think "to heck with them". They do not have power over me. I'm moving on. I think some people have been uncomfortable with this blog because they've already moved on and they want everyone else to just move on too and forget it already.

But we are talking about the Body of Christ here. That's why it matters. So we need to keep speaking up for what is right and exposing what is wrong. If we give up on that then we are part of perpetuating the problem.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:03 am 

Sherpa Dude, from Ayoré - wow, I´m impressed with what you know - and from Ayoré most definitely, there´s some serious healing needing to go on there!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:31 pm 

Can anyone enlighten us as to what security NTM Sanford have in place to insure that files are not being
shredded/deleted as we speak.....OR IS THAT SOMEWHAT OF AN OXYMORON?

I'm fearful for the dozens of us who need the documentation as validation and evidence in cases against NTM's history of abuse/hiding abuse/abusers . Like they are going to offer it up to us for our legal defenses....yeah right...as we have already seen with our two Jane Doe cases, nothing has changed.

Our evidence needs to moved to somewhere that is secure.....taken out of the NTM offices/control.

Is there anyway within the US legal systems of uplifting the files from NTM as they are evidence of such horrific atrocities/coverups/pedophiles abuse histories? Is it possible to appeal to law enforcement agencies.....I'm not sure how things run within your legal system but it seems entirely unethical/illegal that NTM control/use the documented evidence that WE GAVE THEM on pedophiles for their own cases........AGAINST US!

I DO have a horse in this race so to speak and I'm just shaking my head......I can believe the the disgusting behavior of NTM in this whole thing.....what I can't believe is that an organization can get away with this in 2012. Then again it seems you are allowed to shoot clearly innocent teenagers in that state and get away
with it if you are white so..................

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:33 pm 

Maybe there is hope for us.....have just heard that Mr Zimmerman has a warrant out for his arrest....2nd degree Murder. How many days did it take for these charges to be laid?

At least it didn't take 7 years to finish this investigation before NO action was taken as a result. :?

......ACTION IS ACTUALLY being taken.

We hear the earth is moving over there in the US.....hope everyone is OK and it's nothing more than a little shake or two.