[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Hell on Earth

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hell on Earth
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:12 am 

That is: Place groupthink syndrome under accomplices :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:24 am 

Denial runs like a huge, wide river covering most New Tribers of all ages. I have only found ONE current NTMer who reads everything posted on this website and is thoroughly aware (and also active in the Forum discussions: a natural result of keeping their eyes wide open and not putting their head in the sand).

I honestly DO understand the mentality we are dealing with. I was in NTM for almost 50 years (starting as a toddler in Fouts Springs). Group-think, survival-of-the-compliant, swallow-it-down-for-the-sake-of-"my"-tribe ... I participated in it all.

So I DO understand it.

But it makes me very sad. Because how in all this mess did we ignore "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them," and "whosoever shall offend one of these little ones who believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea."

I weep, I mourn for all that we lost sight of, in our zeal for reaching the lost.

We lost our own precious treasures, our greatest gifts: we lost our babies.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:21 pm 

Raz

You can count me as your number two current NTM reader on this site who reads almost everything and then some from other places. Not sure who your other reader is but I'm pretty sure Tuti Hess reads just about everything too and maybe even Andy. So that makes three of us.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:35 pm 

@ HD: smiling :)

Thanks for speaking up! I thought about that, after I already posted, that my choice of words was confusing. What I meant was, out of the many current NTMers I know personally, who I talk to, e-mail, are facebook friends with - I still have lots of interaction with NTMers, is what I mean - there is only one of my own friends who told me she reads everything. The others say things similar to what Steadfast wrote. They know a little about the Fanda investigation, but are not following the Forum the way I do.

They don't want to talk about it, don't want to know details, don't want to think about it. Wake me up when it's over. Yawn ...

I love them all, but really ... hands over the ears, eyes shut ... lalalalalalala

Why is that????

But hey, "shout out" to you, HD, and Tuti, and Andy, and my friend ... I'm glad you're here!!! :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:41 am 

@Raz
Hi there,
Just wanted you to know that yes I do read most of what is on Fanda eagles. I look at the new posts and have certain forums that I'm interested in. It seems like NTM has come to a standstill for some reason, rather depressing. This is my first post in several days. One friend told me some of the MK's want to give up. That makes me feel sad I hope they don't give up. I'm so sad that boarding school was hell on earth for these MK's. I'm angry that this keeps dragging on why does it have to take so long?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:04 pm 

Hey Tutti,

Thanks for the update. Some MKs may give up. I, for one, NEVER will. The Lord Himself will not only never give up, He will deal with current NTM leadership in His own way and in His own Time. Our Heavenly Father is gracious, full of compassion, but He is also the Judge of all the earth and will do right. NTM will not be able to ignore its responsibility to uncover all the sin it has covered up and continues to cover up and protect its own reputation.

There may come a time when NTM will have to choose the lesser of two evils: Expose its sin to the world and take responsibility for promoting the systems that allowed abuse to flourish or 2) suffer embarrasement from the outside by the world and lawsuits etc., etc.

At this time, it appears that NTM is opting for a false 3rd option: Take a legal approach to addressing complaints, officially ignoring the abused, give lip service to getting to the bottom of the abuse and wear out the MKs.

This approach will result in the rotting away at the fabric of NTM's core until NTM fades away. So tragic you are heading down this trail NTM. Many godly people in NTM will suffer greatly and inistries wash out if you loose God's blessing as surely is the case. The MKs on this website may be flies to you buzzing around your head and just a pain in your neck but God is calling you to change your mind about your approach. You are sending the wrong message to a lost world, a mixed message muddies by the sins not dealt with as an organization. You could still be such a blessing......... :|

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:28 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:40 pm 

an unbelieving tribe? yes.

a believing tribe? no. that is when NTM brings down the hammer.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:29 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:56 am 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next