[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Name that Pedophile

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
 Post subject: Re: Name that Pedophile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:58 am 

Thanks, wounded!
I want to write poetry with Befused in heaven! :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:23 am 

Shortly after we arrived at Tambo as associates, one of our sons (who was a 6th grader at the time) and another boy were being sent to Al for lifting their pencils and scratching their heads during a test in Sue's class. This was called disobedience because the kids were told by her at the beginning of the test not to lift their pencils from their test paper. When we found out that they were headed to the principal's office to receive 15 swats each, my husband rushed there also and said there was no way we were going to allow that to happen. A meeting was set that night for Sue, my husband & I, Al and Rich Hine. We thought that finally, Sue, was going to get some help with her out of control mood swings (we feel she was having a nervous breakdown) To our surprise, even after Sue started crying and saying she hated what she was doing to the kids, my husband and I were the ones reamed out by Al and Rich for interferring and stopping the boys from getting swats. I remember leaving that night, thinking "am I crazy - did that just happen?" We tried to be protective not with just our own kids, but all the other wonderful kids there who were not on the "favored mk" list.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:38 am 

Hurting ones everywhere - My heart is so heavy this week reading the very sad experiences of blond, bemused, hurt, MamaBear and others. I affirm to each of you that your hurts and memories are so very real and I'm deeply sorry for what you have experienced in your past. I hope that in the years between the abuse and the present, you have been able to begin to heal from the past. What terrible wrong is done to God's little ones when sin reigns in the hearts of men, and especially so in the hearts of those who have been redeemed by Christ. The only heart that hurts more than yours, the abused, is the heart of the Savior. He never wanted sin to touch your lives in that way, and He longs to bring you the gentle healing that only He can do. How I pray that you will allow Him that honor. I recently read a definition of the name of God, Jehovah-Rapha, the one Who heals. I am not a Hebrew/Greek scholar, but something in the word "heals" is connected to "mending" and the fullness of the meaning of that word indicates to us "one who carefully mends together with tiny, accurate stitiches." Oh, how this blesses my heart. My God, Jehovah-Rapha, desires to tenderly, so very tenderly take into His loving hands, your terribly wounded and hurting hearts. Then so very carefully begin to stitch ithem back together again. This is such a tender picture to me. Our family has definitely experienced this type of healing--one little part of our hearts at a time--then when it's done, He moves on to another tear and takes up from there. Oh, He is so gentle and compassinate and patient and we praise Him. There will always be scars where the heart was rent, but as we heal, it is from these scarred places that God allows us to minister to others. I hesitated to write for I don't want to offend anyone, but having been where many of you seem to be, I just wanted to say how Great is our God and how He longs to be such a precious Father to each of you, to each of us. I can only praise Him for loving me and helping or family through this otherwise unbearable pain. Trusting Him to help each of you as well.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:30 pm 

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AND AMEN!!!! HE IS OUR ONLY WAY TO HEALING!!! OUR LORD, JESUS IS OUR ONLY ALLIED, FATHER, HEALER, THE ONLY ONE WE CAN TRUST NEVER WILL DISSAPOINT US OR HURT US!!!!

THANKS W-2-L FOR THE POST!!! WONDERFUL WORDS, WONDERFUL PRAYER!!!!

I HOPE IT TOUCHES OTHERS AS IT DID ME!!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:43 pm 

Thank you, blonde, for responding. One of my favorite Bible teachers (herself also abused as a chld) says that usually our effective ministry will flow out of our deepest scars, where and when we can relate to others who are hurting. The hurt of abuse is so extremely painful, may the God anointed minstry that come from it be estremely healing--only because HE is WORTHY. Praying for you!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:54 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:49 am 

Well Bemused we can all thank God that it is not up to you father who goes to heaven :P We can know with all assurance that if we accept Christ as our savior we will be saved!! NO MORE add to that He is the all sufficiant one. Everything else are man made rules, legalism and bonds that try to keep us from being the ones God created us to be. Don't buy into it,cut free from those surly bonds and run to the all loving God that does not look at His children in JUDGEMENT but loves us in such a way that we can feel safe in His presence. Ask Him the hard questions and He helps you gleen the answers from His word. No questons are to hard and no questions are out of bounds for Him. And I do not know you but I would like to meet you in heaven and your father may not know this but I know that there is going to be a massive party there and lots of fun and laughing and absolute bliss I hope to see you there.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:59 am 

Strange, my father always said he was not a religous man, more of a spiritually enlightened being. When he had his road to Damascus experience it was o.k., being the sort of person he was he went at it hard and fast. But what I've come to realise more and more is how warped and religous he has become, despite him protesting to the contrary.
I am beginning to wonder if his god is actually himself now, if somewhere the line was crossed and he went from listening to God, to talking to God, to interpreting what he thought that God was telling him that others should do and finally where he really is so warped that he is now his own god, which allows him total freedom to participate in the evils that it is becoming increasingly obvious he has.
I agree, my father won't be up with St. Peter checking passports and deciding who enters and who doesn't, I'm not even sure if his passport will allow him in anymore.
But if you are having a big party I'd better makes a reservation hadn't I ;) . Of course I am assuming this party will be for MKs who have had the courage to speak, which as it so happens I have an invitation for. I'd be glad to meet you too, I'll be the baldish, worn out looking one, with a pen in one hand and a slightly odd accent and sense of humour. I'll just look for a group of diverse souls with slightly tarnished halos and big grins :) .

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:02 am 

A sweet, sweet image! I can't WAIT for that party!!

An eternal grin sounds fantastic! :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:08 am 

Hey Raz, if you are planning on being there, count me in. You'll be the one with the biggest grin, right? I'm just polishing my halo now, do you have any of that NTM wonder soap? Oh maybe not, just a good does of elbowgrease will see the last remaining bits of grime removed. I can take up a couple of bottles of beautiful NZ wine, what do you fancy, Red, White or something else?
You'll have to excuse me for a while though. Due to genetics I'm probably destined to be on earth for a while longer and anyway I've still got a couple of assignments to do, top secret of course ;) .

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next