[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Name that Pedophile

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 37  Next
 Post subject: Re: Name that Pedophile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:45 pm 

Oh, Sweet Survivor,
It makes me feel sick to read the words of this man, because I have believed for years that he is a child molester. It's hard to imagine anyone would trust him or believe a word he writes. You'd think ANYONE reading this would have huge questions raised in their mind. But apparently there must be some who still take his word over yours, your parents', and others'. I know this is particularly hurtful because it has deeply divided an entire extended family.
Well, WE are your family too, even though a lot of us are using pseudonyms (smile!)! We love you, believe you, and support you. I pray you can stay strong. Please stay in touch and keep us informed. You have our support and prayers!
Raz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:59 pm 

It sounds to me like he is making a desperate attempt to divert the attention away from himself and trying to make you look bad. How typical of a pedophile!! He can't even see how he's incriminating himself in his attempts to discredit you!

I am a strong believer in the verse that goes, "You shall know the truth and the truth will set you free!"

We are here with you, supporting you. You are not alone!!

Love,
H-n-H

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:29 pm 

Survivor, Thank you for your courage & transparency. That letter is a grievous and disgusting travesty.
You are much loved & supported, my friend. God promises to provide your every need as you walk from strength to strength through this sad, messed up world. Thinking warm thoughts of you & yours tonight & praying that you are wrapped in the comfort of God's love & the knowledge that you have hundreds of friends rooting & praying for you. Abracos.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:03 pm 

A message to STEVE ARMOUR.

YOU belong in prison! For you to try to soften your role in abuse is proof you are not repentant.

You want a godly ministry? Have one in prison.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:10 pm 

Hi Survivor,

Thanks for posting the letter that Steve wrote. I know we talked earlier and you shared with me some of the things that were going on. You know I stand with you and yours and anything I can do, I will do. Know that you have my prayers!! You are loved and so very precious to all of us Via MKs from that era.

To ornery and courageous: sheesh what IS that guy smoking???????

Truth will prevail. And as Tennyson says:

Though much is taken, much abides; and though
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are--
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and [NEVER] to yield!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:20 pm 

Publius: As always, thanks for the humor. A big thanks to "my lawyer" Ornery as well. :lol:
On a more serious note, remember the song "A Warrior is a Child" that I posted about before? Well, here's me again, picking up my sword to do battle.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:46 pm 

In case anyone is interested in reading Steve's side of the story as told by his daughter, you can find it at www.ourresponseletter.blogspot.com.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:01 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:11 pm 
Site Admin

Oh. My. God.

My God, My God. How has the church gotten so twisted again? I wonder if this daughter is comfortable allowing her own daughter to be around her father? How deep is her denial?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:16 pm 
Site Admin

I would also like to say, if 'all' he had done was exactly what the letter admitted to (nobody believes this for a minute)... People, this is not normal!! These actions are SICK and damaging!! Why is the church so ready to condone these actions? When church leaders condone it so easily I can only wonder if they have the same inclinations. To the rest of us, it is aberrant.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 37  Next