[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Name that Pedophile

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 37  Next
 Post subject: Re: Name that Pedophile
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:18 pm 

All I can tell you is from listening to my girls after they met with investigators. When they were contacted...their reaction was that they didn't know much and there was no way that they would each take up a whole hour. When they got back it was a whole different story. The investigators are people with big hearts and a lot of training. They were questions individually and before they knew it it had already been an hour and they were still going. They felt at ease, they felt loved, they started understanding why they acted the way they do about certain things. They felt the pain and they cried with my girls. AND they didn't judge anyone on how they looked, how they spoke or what they did, they just loved. It was genuine.

I think with that kind of love, caring, understanding and knowing that it is all for a cause( a big cause that we are banded together in) there will be some healing. They aren't there to look into our minds and tell us how to heal or things we should do but they are there to get facts, names, stories AND THEY BELIEVE US.!!

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:03 am 

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:06 am 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:02 am 

We (my husband and I) also had the privilege of meeting with two members of the current investigative team in August. We echo the words of dbarney and daughters. These investigators were 'real' people, with hearts to empathize and to discover the facts. They were listeners above all, and that was so encouraging. When they left us a couple of days later, we definitely felt we were saying good by to good personal friends. We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity if you have something that you feel needs to be said, they will hear you. Please don't wait until the investigation is over and then say, "Oh, if only ...." or worse yet "No one wants to listen to me." They are willing to meet you on your "turf" so to speak, in whatever way you feel safest---letter, phone call, skype, or a personal visit. The are people of character, much personal experience, dedicated to their jobs and to their Lord at great personal sacrifice to them and to their families. This is a provision of a loving heavenly Father.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:50 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:57 pm 

Thank you, blond.
I know that took alot of courage.
I hope others will see it and know they were not the only ones.
Praying for your healing!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:37 pm 

I think everyone of Susan Majors students suffer under her tyranny, I felt sick everyday I was in her class. I remember her spanking boys and girls both with their pants down. Time after time. I always lived in fear because you did not know what was going to set her off.

As I have gotten older I have thought about her and have thought that she was just a sexually frustrated old maid and needed a husband. But instead she took out her frustrations on innocent boys and girls that could not defend themselves!!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:59 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:08 pm 

yes I know what you are saying Blond.
I just came across this web site last week and I have been having the hardest time!! I have cried over these stories and I have remembered things that I did not want to and I have felt sick to think that it is going on all over in the NTM schools generation after generation!!!
We are adults now and we have the power and knowledge of what has been done and I hope we all can put pressure on NTM to make them change their policies.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:27 pm 

sorry to say... Dont count on that, but we can pray and pray for justice and contact everyone we know and make this site kown, and warn other new missionaries about this so other kids wont suffer tne same. Names of the pedos need to be mentioned so everybody is alerted.
Specially contact new missonaries so they wont send their kids to the boarding schools, if there arent kids sent, boarding schools will end.... Understand? And parents will give the deserved importance of raising kids on their own.... please i dont mean this in a wrong way.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 37  Next