[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Stay the hell off this forum . . .

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:43 pm 

D, I hope you're not lurking about under one of the dozens of aliases. You did your share of screwing with kids' minds - especially young boys. Stay the hell away from them and don't you come up in here preaching your simpering little gospels of love & forgiveness.

Any other NTM defenders/moles - you got no business here right now. Get the Hell off my LAWN!! You've had your years of power and holy pontificating. GERROFF!!!

You screwed with my brother!! You screwed with me!!! May God have mercy on your sad little soul.

And Via staff is just the TIP of the iceberg floating around in my sea of volcanic rage.
Thank God for a learned law-man rampaging about on this site - who happens to feel pretty much what I do. No Lithium here, but a horse-pill of anti-depressants anyway. Can I file a claim & have my insurance send my bills to NTM?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:41 pm 

Conflicted, why not welcome the "moles / defenders"? There is an awful lot being posted here that they might profit from. Even the most ardent supporter of NTM would not say that the crimes and sins committed against the children and their families were "good." But, they may never have thought much beyond that: "What a shame. Now, let's move on with the real work of NTM." Maybe they need to hear a different perspective.

Maybe we would learn a lot from listening to them. . . And maybe they'd learn a lot from listening to themselves. Why not encourage them to post?

I personally wish that we could hear more from those who financially support NTM missionaries, or make regular donations to the work of NTM. Have they nothing to say? Would it be inappropriate for them to say, "Former MKs of NTM, we are outraged at what happened to you. We had no idea and we are withholding our donations to NTM until we see this resolved"?

Do NTM missionaries and candidates agree with the guy who wrote the following?

I didn't know about the issue, but I do know that we live in a sinful world and that is no excuse for what happened, but I'm pretty sure that if the home base in the states knew about that they would have kicked them out for sure, there is no exceptions for that. That specific situation would not change whether or not I serve with NTM because I believe there is a bigger picture here. Now, if there was story after story of how NTM didn't take care of issues correctly then I would consider not going with them, but my passion is to serve God in reaching the lost, and bringing the name of Jesus to those who have never had the chance to hear of him over rides this.

I also believe that Satan could be using this story against NTM, and that is not a good thing. I can read the report of this sad story and wish it didn't happen, and wish that people weren't sick, and polluted, but people are, and things happen, Satan will do anything to prevent the gospel from getting to people, and I don't think we should take Satan's side and prevent people from hearing the gospel.

that's my 2 cents.
(http://fandaeagles.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=350&start=0)

We blush to read this, but it is the exact way of thinking that led to these abuses in the first place. Why have NTM missionaries and supporters not rushed to repudiate this nonsense?

Personally, I'd love to hear from them. . .

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:27 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:43 pm 

I don't want to read even a word of what the abusers have to say, unless it's them publically admitting to us, to GRACE, to the mission or their current ministries the harm and lifelong damage they did through their actions at Via.

I'm tired of telling myself that I believe in eternal justice and these folks will "get theirs" eventually--I want Via's abusers' names in the light, in black and white, for all to see. I want them to feel an ounce of the pain they afflicted on us. I know God says vengeance is his, and I can't see how their abusive behavior has affected them personally-- I hope it has. I haven't seen evidence of it, but I also don't affiliate myself with more than a handful of past classmates--I get a PTSD response just thinking about all things Via. Some of you may think it's hateful for me to want them to suffer-- I guess I want admittance of guilt, legal prosecution, and mental anguish. Why shouldn't they share our pain?

I haven't seen anything here about Jerry & Marge Wnuk or Steve and Linda Parker or Scott something or other who was a music teacher in the '90s or Bruce & Carol Taylor or Roger & Linda Bailey. I know I'm not the only one who suffered from their behavior; I've tried for years to forgive them and move on.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:42 pm 

Still Healing, You were not the only one to suffer at their hands. You are one of the brave few who dare step up & mention the Elite, while I tremble to throw my glove down onto that steaming pile of crap.
Literally

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:49 pm 

That would be Scott Wiesel. He was really emotionally abusive. I wish I had stood up to him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:55 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:08 pm 

To Conflicted: Can I ask? Were you punished by having to knee in uncooked rice and were you given swirlies by M? If so, what year did this happen?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:12 pm 

To conflicted: You must have been there when S said that to D. T. That is the time I'm talking about. I was only in seventh grade. As I looked around at all the other high schoolers, I was shocked that no one walked out or said anything in response. I was fighting everything in me to not walk out. I'm sorry D.T.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:25 pm 

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next