MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: TIMELINE
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:26 pm 

Bemused wrote:
If someone had suggested there was a link between the Masons and certain elements of NTM a year ago I would have been sceptical.

On the other side of the ledger, my parents were recruited into NTM by a jailed paedophile and my father says "it is not my concern". So he doesn't care that his kids interacted with this man, very odd. ... I think he has the brotherhood mentality that says "whatever happens we stick together". The same mentality that led Dean Van Vliet to shred documents, the same ethic that has seen little effort to turn paedophiles in to the law enforcement authorities.

Valuable insights, Bemused. Can there be any doubt that "What happens in NTM stays in NTM" is the philosophy that permeates NTM to this very day? You have given two very convincing proofs: Shredded documents and NO ONE ever reported to the police for things that NTM still calls "sins" rather than "crimes." When finally faced with their responsibility, NTM moves to dismiss charges! I can't tell you how often Scott Ross wrote to me that "this matter is just between us" after NTM sent a libelous letter NOT to me but to the Royal Thai Government. Duh! If it had really been "just between us" no one would have written the authorities - authorities to whom NTM has never reported pedophiles, just renegade missionaries!

That's the short list, but cyberspace may not contain enough room for a complete one!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:48 pm 

NTM already knows they are going to be facing the GRACE report in court; that is why they are working so hard to keep the case from ever making it that far. They are hoping that they will never fact this again, and they have hired someone besides GRACE to drag it out and help ensure an outcome favorable to NTM.

The emotions being expressed on this blog are very encouraging to me, because it means people are sick and tired of having no voice, no means of recourse, no advocate. Until people reach that stage, nothing is going to change in NTM.

You. have. a. choice. Please visit the thread by this name on this forum. Consider getting in touch with the law firm named there, even if you are not willing to engage in a law suit of your own at this time. Every bit of information they get will be valuable to them as they pursue NTM in court. You may not think so, and you may be right. But, they are the ones with experience; let's let them decide what they'll use. If we don't give it to them, they can't do that.

From the "You have a choice" thread:

Gene Long wrote:
Do not even think about going it alone against NTM....

They are experienced, determined and capable. They have issued more one way tickets for Guilt Trips than most of us can even imagine. They are masters of sincerity, whether they mean it or not. They are manipulators. And... most importantly.... they are NOT going it alone against you!

They have hired other experts to help them. They have been getting good advice, and heeding it. Have you noticed that Tibby and Andy have quit posting? Even the "spontaneous" phone calls to parents of victims by Larry Brown have ceased. No more tearful apologies. Chances are he's not putting in any more 80 hour weeks agonizing over this issue, either. He's passed the ball to others, who are being paid to agonize, and strategize, on his behalf. And they know what they are doing.

NTM is not advocating for you. Yes, they want to "solve" the problems that you present to them, but they are not at all committed to solving it in your favor. Whenever you talk to a representative of NTM, you are not dealing with a single individual; you are dealing with an entire team of people who are intent on winning. You come not knowing what to expect, not knowing what you can/ should/ dare ask for. They come with an entire prioritized list already, and a complete set of "reasonable" offers and explanations. You have no idea what they have done with, for or to others. They know, and they know how they managed to do it.

In a word, you (by which I include myself) are no match for NTM.

If you are in any degree willing to deal with them, be sure to get expert help before doing so. If you are already talking to them, stop now, and get some expert help. Get help from people who have helped others, who have a stake in YOUR winning, not just in getting you to walk away and leave NTM alone. Even if you would prefer NOT to file a civil suit against NTM, by all means, by ANY means, discuss your options and strategy with an experienced legal adviser. Do not hesitate to contact the firm mentioned on the first post in this thread: http://fandaeagles.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=612 [You have a choice.] They want YOU to win, and they can help you do it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:09 am 

Dear Gene,

I note your recommendation that one not take on NTM alone. NTM is a big dog, but big dogs can be distracted and annoyed by small yappy dogs who dive in, nip, bite and get out before the big dog can strike back.

NTM Australia is a big dog, but it has lost its bark, because it is scared of a couple of little yappy MKs, so it is sulking in its kennel crying foul.

Aussie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:33 am 

Maybe I could qualify my statements.... Do not negotiate with NTM on your own. They will win. Just getting you to talk to them is a victory of sorts for them, and they will stage it so that you think it is a victory for you!

I am thankful for every single barking dog, sitting duck or any other creature that is snapping at NTM's heels. That is fine, and the fact that it is mostly uncoordinated is good, since it keeps NTM off balance and increases the pressure on them, just as does every inquiry they get from their missionaries or churches and other supporters.

If NTM is talking to you because your case is so unusual, or you are so unique or open or anything else.... better buckle up!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:35 pm 

Quote:
NTM already knows they are going to be facing the GRACE report in court; that is why they are working so hard to keep the case from ever making it that far. They are hoping that they will never fact this again, and they have hired someone besides GRACE to drag it out and help ensure an outcome favorable to NTM.

The emotions being expressed on this blog are very encouraging to me, because it means people are sick and tired of having no voice, no means of recourse, no advocate. Until people reach that stage, nothing is going to change in NTM.

Gene,

I'm fed up and I don't have a dog in the fight. I really don't even have a reason to get on this blog and read, much less write anything here.

My life is perfectly fine and pleasantly disconnected from everything NTM related.

However, now that I am in the know of the abuse and the extent of it, my heart and conscience compells me too NOT remain silent. I couldn't sleep at night for guilt of watching all this drama unfold and not stand up for whats right for my fellow brothers and sisters who are being treated like rejects.
Sure, NTM has made some consessions towards change and restitution recently, but I am left to conclude that it was only out of preassure from Abusers and threats of legal action against them, and, these consessions pale in comparison to what is the right and lawful thing to do.

So I am left with only one conclusion: that NTM is not capable of operating the way they should. The fact that NTM has been given plenty of time to have a change of heart and a change of practise, AND FOLLOW THE LAW, but continues to play the same old charade, tells me there is no hope for that organization. I do not glory in that conclusion, I honestly wish there was hope, but its evident they could care less about doing whats right. Their doing what they "believe" is right, but its not based on an objective understanding of natural or supernatural law... Biblical or Judicial authority. They are a law unto themselves. Very dangerous stuff!!!

So...I speak up, not because I want NTM to cease to exist, but because that seems to be the only solution to the maddness. A maddness of thier own creation, and one they refuse to properly deal with

Ironman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:43 pm 

Your clear logical thinking is welcome, dog or no dog.
The best way to push this problem to a satisfactory conclusion or any conclusion is if good people like yourself speak up and take action.
And it is refreshing to have someone comment who has a different view from a more independent stance.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:38 am 

Ironman wrote:

Gene,

I'm fed up and I don't have a dog in the fight. I really don't even have a reason to get on this blog and read, much less write anything here.

My life is perfectly fine and pleasantly disconnected from everything NTM related.

However, now that I am in the know of the abuse and the extent of it, my heart and conscience compells me too NOT remain silent. I couldn't sleep at night for guilt of watching all this drama unfold and not stand up for whats right for my fellow brothers and sisters who are being treated like rejects.
Sure, NTM has made some consessions towards change and restitution recently, but I am left to conclude that it was only out of preassure from Abusers and threats of legal action against them, and, these consessions pale in comparison to what is the right and lawful thing to do.

So I am left with only one conclusion: that NTM is not capable of operating the way they should. The fact that NTM has been given plenty of time to have a change of heart and a change of practise, AND FOLLOW THE LAW, but continues to play the same old charade, tells me there is no hope for that organization. I do not glory in that conclusion, I honestly wish there was hope, but its evident they could care less about doing whats right. Their doing what they "believe" is right, but its not based on an objective understanding of natural or supernatural law... Biblical or Judicial authority. They are a law unto themselves. Very dangerous stuff!!!

So...I speak up, not because I want NTM to cease to exist, but because that seems to be the only solution to the maddness. A maddness of thier own creation, and one they refuse to properly deal with

Ironman

Ironman, you rock! And, I'm glad you're fed up, dog or no dog.

Your voice is important and adds both to the pressure on NTM and the perspective of the entire forum. Kudos.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:49 pm 

Arara Azul wrote:
ornerythornery wrote:
homework for someone with time......go the first post on this thread, then add details and re-post with a more complete version

My additions in italics -

LITTLE DORM VIANOPOLIS

1978-1979 G and RA S no comments that I've seen on this site
1979-1980 M & C T no comments that I've seen on this site
1980-1981 D & G F excellent dormparents....no comments that I've seen on this site
1981-1982 No little dorm....all boys in one, all girls in the other (B&F B; G&RA S)
1982-1983 First year as dormparents for Frank and Joan Parker
Memories suffers sexual abuse and 24-hour emotional torture
Mother of Memories reports abuse to Via School Board
Frank/Joan continue as dormparents; abuse continues

Yearbook:
’82-’83: 4 girls, including the Parker’s daughter
4 boys, including the Parker’s son
’83-’84 3 girls, including the Parker’s daughter
4 boys, including the Parker’s son

We were on medical furlough Feb. ’84 – Jan. ’86, so I don’t have the ’84-’85 YB.

Yearbook:
’85-’86 : 2 girls, Courageous and I
6 boys, including the Parker’s son
’86-’87: 5 girls
2 boys, including the Parker’s son

1983-1985 Did Parkers have a furlough? (?)
1985-1987 Courageous suffers sexual abuse at the hands of Frank Parker
1986-1988? Abuse is so obvious that boys in little dorm are driven to plan to kill Frank.
1987-1992 Frank/Joan continue as dormparents?
How many girls were in the Little Dorm from 1982-1993?

Yearbook:
’90 – ’92: 8 girls
9 boys

Looks like ’90 – ’91 was somehow skipped, so ’90-92 covers both years but mostly ’91-’92 I think. Class of ’91 was included.

’92 – ’93: Looks like – 11 girls & 8 boys (Picture is a copy and fuzzy.)
Also, the dorm parents pictured were associates for (2?) years. They had two kids, one girl and one boy. Frank & Joann are pictured as faculty. So, I think 10 girls and 7 boys when Frank & Joann were the dorm parents for part of that school year.

1992-1993 Courageous tells Via School Board about abuse
1992-1993 Frank/Joan continue as dormparents.
1993 Frank is removed as a dormparent, but now works on maintenance. Reason given in chapel for this change...Frank is too authoritarian. (you can't make this stuff up)

When did Frank/Joan leave the field?

Maybe we should ask Reginaldo to fill in some of the blanks for us....he lives just down the street from the Via school.

Did New Tribes allow child abuse in order to control the parents?
Did New Tribes fraudulently conceal the child abuse?

PLEASE ADD/DELETE/CORRECT THIS MATERIAL.
IT DOESN'T TAKE TOO MUCH IMAGINATION TO REALIZE THAT MEMORIES AND COURAGEOUS ARE TWO OUT OF MANY, SINCE THIS PREDATOR WAS ALLOWED TO ROAM FREE AT VIA FOR 11 YEARS. I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED IN THE GAVIAO TRIBE? WHY WAS THE WORK THERE CLOSED?
DID FRANK HAVE DIRT ON SOMEBODY ELSE, AND THAT'S WHAT KEPT ANYBODY AT VIA FROM DEALING WITH THIS?
WAS THERE SOME TYPE OF LITTLE MASONIC LODGE WITHIN THE FIELD/SCHOOL LEADERSHIP THAT PROTECTED ONE OF THEIR OWN?

When I read "nobikesonthesidewalk", it reminded me of a very pleasant, kid-friendly place where our parents worked together. But it also displayed the natural reaction human beings should have when confronted with this information.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:04 am 

Can it be? Are you back, DDML? :)

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:29 am 

JerryB wrote:
Can it be? Are you back, DDML? :)

Much like the McRib, I'm back for a limited time only. Losing my job and having some serious health issues made me realize I needed to focus....focus on my immediate family. Even though I read the posts here, I really need to pace myself. So if only post between the Preakness and the Belmont every year, blame it on nasal strips, or be thankful you're not subjected to endless youtube video links.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next