[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - TIMELINE

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: TIMELINE
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:40 pm 

Publius, that was excellent!

To round out the discussion, please replace the word "parents" with "other missionaries" and I think that will cover all the bases. I was a first-generation Triber, but my emotions/ feelings/ experiences were exactly like those you explained, with the only exception that my entire extended family was not involved.

Thank you for your excellent, insightful post.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:35 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:49 am 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:20 pm 

I doubt that any of the investigators read this site.

1,045,030 hits to date, but most people I know have never even checked it.

Don't confuse them with names, dates and other suggestions.

They've got a job to do.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:10 am 

Me too.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:02 am 

I would say ALL of the above.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:54 am 

When you see it clearly
Or even have some questions to make you see MORE clearly
YOU GET KICKED OUT
And that can be very freeing
After you deal with the devastation of starting over
After you deal with the deception over years
NTM is not about the clear truth
NTM is not transparent
Mostly, we don't even want to talk about NTM
The deception continues with their members/ trainees/ supporters
UGH!
But let's continue to speak up to stop this deception!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:13 pm 

I have always wondered how many of the NTM males were Masons. The similarities are frightening to say the least. Was NTM recruiting for Masons and pedophiles or were the Masons and pedophiles recruiting from NTM....all one and the same if you ask me?.

Have to agree with Mitt's theory on NTM being a hiding place for those trying to escape drafts for the war....that and the need for the 'good folks' from the South needing to find new slaves to excercise their generations of racist egocentric arrogance over.

I remember a elderly man (distant relative) who spoke about wanting to become a missionary around the time he was to be drafted....he ended up in a camp as a consciences objector. This man was Australasian but fits the profile of all the perverts NTM has hidden over the years.

Timelines are interesting things....ALL YOU NEED IS A GROUP EFFORT TO FILL IN ALL THE PIECES.

SO FAR SO GOOD!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:35 pm 

If someone had suggested there was a link between the Masons and certain elements of NTM a year ago I would have been sceptical.
But as I've gone deeper into what makes my father tick and thereby what was going on around him, there is a sinister side to what I find. Let me make it clear that most NTMers in my opinion went into NTM for good reasons and did their job.
On the other side of the ledger, my parents were recruited into NTM by a jailed paedophile and my father says "it is not my concern". So he doesn't care that his kids interacted with this man, very odd. I very much doubt my father is a Mason, it would be an amazing secret if he was, but I think he has the brotherhood mentality that says "whatever happens we stick together". The same mentality that led Dean Van Vliet to shred documents, the same ethic that has seen little effort to turn paedophiles in to the law enforcement authorities.
Was there a sinister section within NTM that was involved in paedophilia, it is something that needs to be considered seriously. Will IHART look into this? Probably in the to hard basket.
So where does IHART, fit into this theory? I'm not sure, but what I read makes me wonder. The proof will be in the pudding, but the pudding seems to be baking rather slowly and some parts may not be in the oven at all.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:42 pm 

I think most of the pudding is still splattered all over the kitchen....it's not even going to come close to making it into the oven. I'd say what makes it into the oven is going to be dust if it takes another seven years off mucking around by the NTM leaders and "investigators" lol. Whats splattered a over the walls will remain there rotting, attracting the same sort of vermin that NTM has attracted for years.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next