[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Crime and Punishment

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Crime and Punishment
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:09 pm 

WOW, that is awesome. And we want to all thank you for your help. I have shared some of the GRACE findings with my family, former NTMers, and they don't even want to hear it and change the subject. Thanks for standing behind our push for justice.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:32 pm 

We need to be careful what we DO before GRACE gets a chance to review everyone's stories and conduct their own investigation. I believe we will be treated fairly by them, regardless of what NT does or does not do! I'm concerned with any efforts we might do on our own getting in the way of what GRACE may want to assist us in doing in the near future! We certainly don't want anyone to come and use anything we say/do against us in a court of law!!

Let's be prudent. Let's be, as James says, "swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God."

I'm not saying there isn't a time or place for our wrath, but right now, this forum is a place to hear the stories of the abused, to offer support, to allow G.R.A.C.E to put all the facts together.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:08 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:31 pm 

Red Baron - where has this person been posting, what in the world is he thinking - I´m sorry, I used that word wrongly, he obviously doesn´t think. Poor, poor twisted mind!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:51 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:46 pm 

ornerythornery: i dont mean to be taking away from all that you are doing, but it is only here that i read what you quoted from Red Baron so i am posting as a reply...quoting Red Baron: Why arent' you thankful that things where not worse? You dont' here that girl who got gagged and soddominized in Aritado whining do you?

To Red Barron:
I cannot even begin to express how much my blood ran ice cold reading your words. That girl, now an adult, has not been whining because until now, was convinced no one would listen or believe her. If they (those in leadership) truly cared, truly wanted to help, they would have listened when the suspicions were first raised. They would have done everything in their power RIGHT THEN to right the wrong as much as they could. But it was not done. Yes, the abuser was sent Stateside. Yes, a counselor was brought in, but that counselor was never even introduced to her except as a guest who was sitting across from her at the dinner table. That was the introduction. It was never suggested, encouraged, or even asked if she wanted to speak with the counselor. And the cruelest of all? THE COUNSELOR WAS A MAN!!! How, in any logical thinking, would you expect a girl, who had endured unspeakable acts done to her, how could anyone in their right mind expect her to speak with a male counselor?! Where was the wisdom in that decision? That girl suffered in silence because the abuser had convinced her that to speak up would to betray his trust and her parents trust, and break a sacred vow to God. That girl believed in the leadership and was ultimately betrayed. NTM Leadership will get through the investigations, they may be battered and bruised but they will get through. That girl's life was shattered into a million pieces. Those she trusted, believed in, sought advice from, those she believed would protect her instead betrayed her and left her alone to pick up the pieces, and they never looked back, not once. They didn't see her waking up in the middle of the night, shaking with fear because of nightmares. They didn't see the broken relationships because of the inability to trust. They don't see her now, as an adult, still looking over her shoulder, scared beyond words, that the abuser might be lurking around the next corner, in the shadows. They don't see her struggling daily, to hold the pieces together, trying to make a life out of pieces that don't fit. They don't hear the questions going through her mind, wondering what she did so wrong that no one would help her, that no one even seemed to care enough to ask and truly mean, "how are you doing?" They don't see the cold sweats, the anxiety attacks, the panick attacks, the thoughts of suicide, the overwhelming urge to intoxicate oneself beyond comprehension just to be able to FORGET... And you say "You don't see her whining?" YOU DIDN'T SEE HER AT ALL!!!
Red Baron, are you a parent? Whether a foster parent, a biological parent, a god parent, or at all in the care of children? Are you saying and believing that if a child in your care, or in your life, were to come forward to you about being sexually abused that you would in essence tell them, "It's okay that those things happened to you. It's okay that your life is forever changed, shattered, and broken. It's okay the person abused you. It's okay because they said they are sorry." You're telling me that you would be able to look a child in the eye, seeing the innocence gone, seeing the fear, the shame, the guilt, the questions, the brokenness- you would be able to see all that and tell them with all seriousness, "It's okay." Because what you are writing is screaming loud and clear those very words. You said, "why can't you be thankful things aren't worse?" WORSE!? Ask that girl - at one point DEATH would have been a welcome relief from the burden of what she carried. Everyone can SAY they are sorry. Everyone can ACT the part of being remorseful when there are people looking or when they get caught. But what about when no one is looking? What then? Do they sigh with relief and think, "that was close but I got away with it." Only God can judge the heart, this is true, but actions should reflect a repentant heart. Neither running away or waiting to be caught is showing remorse or repentance.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:22 pm 

I don't know who Red Baron is but the lack of his or her understanding when it comes to abuse is astounding, and that is putting it mildly.

I've not once heard Red Baron even acknowledge the wreckage abuse wreaked upon the lives of those who suffered it . . .instead all I hear is Red Baron blithely proclaiming the innocence of NTM and the "ignorance" of the victims who, according to Baron's logic, can't really be all that victimized because they aren't "whining".

Baron, are you even human?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Get a clue . . .and I say that in brotherly love, too!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:46 pm 

I hesitate in posting that persons blog here, but I know that there are others out there that are following our blog here and may want to know where these posts from Red Barren are coming from. I do not wish to make him/her popular only because I truly believe he/she gives NTM supporters an extremely bad name. If you want to know what his blog is just ask and I will tell you, but that is the extent of it.
I really do want to caution any victim or Godly Christian out there that his words will make your blood run cold. I would hope that any missionary out there that found out that this person was one of their supporters would ask him/her to stop their support. There is just something very dark about this oersons words. Something very not right. It does look as if he/she is following this blog still though, so if you write to the Red Barren I do believe they will see it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:09 pm 

@ Denise: I agree, there is something not right with this person. Dare I suggest influence from another realm????

@Ornery: I'd welcome the opportunity to dialogue with you via email as there is more in common between us than you think . . . . I truly hope you don't believe I'm being dismissive of the pain you are going through . . . please believe that.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:48 pm 

ahhhhh, what happens on side 4???

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next