[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
MK forum • View topic - Vianopolis Abuse Reports

MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:13 pm 

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:42 pm 

GOD IS NOT PLEASED.

Of this I am absolutely certain.

It doesn't matter that this man is dead. He was a sexual predator who victimized small, vulnerable, innocent children, and it is morally reprehensible to me that he is being protected.

Let me say this clearly: There are other pedophiles and child abusers, and other immoral people who were unfaithful to their spouses and sexually preyed on minors during their time in New Tribes Mission, who are no longer living at this time. IHART investigators have heard many of their names already, and New Tribes Mission knows about others also.

It is true that these despicable people cannot be interviewed for an investigation, but is that a legitimate reason to protect them and their reputation? Their victims are not deceased! The children they hurt are still alive, and are now adults, carrying with them the soul-deep pain of what they suffered as children in the mission.

If NTM is going to conduct an investigation into child abuse, then the people who should be protected, respected, honored, validated and vindicated are the child victims! NOT the adult perpetrators, for God's sake!

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:51 pm 

Absolutely right!
"Misconduct against minors!"
It makes me sick!
It sounds sterile and almost benign.
How could they write this instead of the truth?
Don't tell me about their tears for the victims.
Don't tell me about change in ntm.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:31 pm 

Raz was surprised to discover that I have never actually spoken to anyone from IHART. I responded to a general mass email asking for any information I thought might be relevant to their investigation. Any follow-up to my statement was conducted via email as well.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:47 pm 

Yes, I was. That makes me wonder: how much other information did IHART gather purely through e-mails?

My family has been involved in a couple of information gathering situations (non-IHART), and the information was always gathered through phone conversations, or conference calls with several people interacting, or in person, with people actually travelling to meet and speak with us in person.

Cagey Mango is correct. I really was surprised to know these professional investigators did all their communicating with CM through e-mails only.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:02 pm 

Wait a minute. When this process first began, the correspondence I had with IHART said that they would come down and personally interview MKs e.t.c. Somehow I think this might not happen if information is being gathered by e-mail.

If there is a change in procedure, it would be nice to be informed.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:22 pm 

Well now .... if you're talking about IHART investigators flying Downunder at NTM's expense, why, there might be a whole group of them who would volunteer for duty! Hey, I might even volunteer myself! (Maybe I could be an interpreter? I understand a bit of Kiwish.) :)

I know that there has been a good deal of travel expense involved in these investigations. A group flew down to Vianopolis, Brazil, to see the school campus up close. At least one MK has been flown from a European country to the US for interviews.

I knew about these air miles billed to Sanford. That is why I was surprised to hear the investigators didn't talk with Cagey Mango in person, or even by phone.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:27 pm 

They also flew to Bolivia

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:44 pm 

Memo from Mighty IHART
Prepare ye the way
For we are coming Downunder
On some to be arranged forthcoming day

Yes, we are coming to Australia
To see you Kiwis in your homes
We know all about your culture
We have it as an app on our phones

Now we will be investigating
Sucking up the filth and dirt
Reporting back to our masters
Who you lot have gone and hurt

They will then repackage it
Apportion out the blame
None of which will stick to them
For that is how we do this game

Do not worry we have your interests
In their right and proper place
And as long as yours are just like theirs
You'll earn your rightful place

Peel back the rug of righteousness
With vacuum we do come
Just a little bit of suction
Then we can say our job is done

We'll be staying in the Hilton
Arriving in the hired limousine
Please make sure you are washed
And have your grass huts clean! :evil:

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:13 pm 

Another good one!!

:)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next