MK forum

Discuss anything MK here
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:12 pm 

I was beginning to think Aussie was right. The rapture had occured and all that was left was the Downunder MKs, but Raz is still on earth so I can rest easy. I had visions of MB flying in with her magical psycodelic Ali Baba pants and swooping us up to the Pearly Gates, complete with large chainsaw and Agnostic doubts.

Meanwhile in NTMland, the Rupture has taken place, but shortly the Captain will be on the P.A. system, with soothing words of reassurance that the further listing of the NTM Titanic is nothing to be afraid of and that the crew member who was briefly seen wearing an orange boiler suit has been sent down below for urgent repairs. There is nothing to worry about folks, Oh look at that pretty ICEberg, wonder why it is so close . . .

I love ICEbergs :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:12 pm 

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:33 pm 

:lol:

Wow, Bemused! That was terrific!

It feels good to laugh again.

Letting out a big breath ... letting go of some of this stress .....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:36 pm 

LOL! :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:38 pm 

Man, the talent in writing here is terrific! I love the wit! Rupture, ICEberg, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:40 pm 

:lol: ICEbergs are very beautiful and bigger under water than what they can see. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:32 pm 

Is it possible the NTM and/or MNTB knew about Scott Kennell and allowed him to be arrested in the USA rather than face charges in Brasil where the punishment would be much more severe and the impact to the "work" much larger?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:53 pm 

Hmmm ..... anything is possible. (Haven't we learned that the hard way. :( )

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:56 pm 

Good question JerryB. We know they will do about anything to protect their ministry.

Although those ICE agents seem pretty onto it. Mr Kennell had put on his website his itinerary for the summer so if they knew his name, had done their research they would have known when he was heading their way. I'm just glad one more is out of circulation. I do hope there is much help given to whoever those abused children are. That makes me so sad and as much as I sometimes poke fun at the general pathetic-ness of NTM, these are real little children who have had an evil criminal man force himself into their lives in the most horrible of ways. They need help, both now and in the future. I hope they look for more than 4 victims. There will be more. His website had a lot of pictures of tribal children snapped from his extensive travels around Brasil over the years. You gotta wonder. Like I said, I am glad there is one less on the loose but I feel so depressed at the same time. I have small children myself and it makes my heart just ache.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:01 pm 

Yes, it is very important that we not forget the victims. The four we know about and I am quite sure there are others. My heart breaks over any and every child who is used and abused in this way.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19  Next